Plan & Protect with PSR
Plan & Protect provides affordable aftercare solutions from the access platform service and maintenance specialists. With a wide range of packages available and full nationwide coverage, we provide peace of mind to owners and operators of powered access platforms across the UK.
Designed to help keep your access platforms performing well year after year, Plan & Protect encompasses a range of services, including:
- Six monthly mandatory Thorough Examinations (LOLER 98)
- Scheduled fixed-cost service and maintenance plans
- Emergency breakdown and on-site repairs
- Major repairs, rebuilds and accident assessments
- Interim inspections
- Extended warranty up to 12 months
Download our Plan & Protect Aftercare brochure to learn more.
If you sell your access platform(s) before your Plan & Protect package expires, we will transfer the cover to your new equipment or it can be sold along with the old one, it’s up to you. UK mainland only.
What are the benefits of Service & Maintenance?
- Fixed costs give you greater visibility and better cash flow management
- Plan your service for when the access platform is not in use, to minimise down time
- Early detection of potential problems reduces breakdowns
- Minor repairs can prevent major repairs further down the line
- Servicing optimises machine performance and running costs
- A full service history will augment the resale value of your equipment
- A thoroughly maintained access platform has a longer and more productive life
- Compliance with current legislation and confidence in the safety of your equipment
Why is Regular Service & Maintenance Important?
A good maintenance regime isn’t just about complying with the law and keeping your operators safe; it’s also about boosting the bottom line! Regular service and maintenance can help save you money. Keeping your access platforms in the best possible condition optimises running costs. Also, our engineers are trained to spot early warnings of any potential problems that could result in expensive and unexpected repairs further down the line. Planned, preventative maintenance can actually cut costs and help you avoid or substantially reduce down time. Furthermore, powered access platforms with a full service history usually command a higher resale price.
Our engineers carry an extensive selection of parts on their vans, strengthening our capability to provide a first time fix and helping to minimise down time for your machines.
PSR’s dedicated platform repair facility, centrally located in the Midlands, is fully equipped to handle anything from small push-around scissors to large rough terrain booms, track-mounted spider-lifts and vehicle mounted platforms. The 2,500sqm workshop is fitted with overhead cranes and includes a fabrication facility. This superb in-house capability means we can carry out repairs and remedial work to a high standard, and at very competitive rates.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Send us an email and we'll get back to you