Who We Are
PSR (Platform Service & Repair) are the UK’s largest provider of scheduled maintenance, equipment repairs and technical support for powered access platforms.
With more than 20 years’ experience working with Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs) and an established service reputation, we are committed to ensuring you have the right support for your fleet management needs.
With more than 30 Engineers strategically situated across the UK and Ireland, we’re never too far away to fix, thoroughly examine, inspect, repair or refurbish almost all makes and models of access platforms. Our highly trained service engineers have years of experience and they are all IPAF CAP certified, so rest assured your equipment in in safe hands.
What We Do
- Maintain, inspect and repair almost every make and model of access platforms, including low-level access, push-around lifts, trailer-mounted booms, scissor lifts, self-propelled booms, cherry pickers, tracked spider booms, and vehicle- and van-mounted lifts
- Help keep access equipment operators safe and companies compliant, by ensuring that your lifting equipment is thoroughly examined in line with the LOLER Regulations 1998. We carefully examine and assess whether your equipment is deemed safe for continued use and provide a full report of any defects or weaknesses that are identified.
- Provide a complete service offering including taking care of your needs for major machines repairs or refurbishment at our workshop facility.
- Understand that not all businesses are the same and as such tailor our service solutions and agreements to suit your needs.
- Strive to be the best we can be, for you!